Thursday, September 06, 2007

Things I will miss about work

1. My colleagues' childish banter which I've come to really enjoy. Some recurring lunchtime conversation topics: "What I would do if I won RM16,000,000 in a lottery draw", "How to make a fortune from filing lawsuits against Accenture", "Why it is better to marry a rich man's daughter and live off her fortune than to make your own living", "How to trick your Thai colleague into believing that pork intestine sausages are in fact dog meat", and many others.

2. Hawker food. Glorious hawker food. Today I discovered some really yummy Sarawak handmade noodles, but I won't get to eat it anymore cos tomorrow is my last day and we're going to a Chinese restaurant for my farewell lunch.

3. Playing Scrabulous on Facebook.

4. Er... free Internet?.. I think that's about it. Lol.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment