Thursday, July 26, 2007

A long hiatus

Can't quite put my finger on the reason why I stopped writing here. I suppose it was really a combination of many things, not least the fact that for the longest time I just felt plain fed up of thinking up 'clever' witty things to say. This blog had become somewhat like a thorn in my flesh - at some point I told people I was just going to get rid of it forever or at least take it off the net even if I don't delete the blogposts. Yet at the same time it'd become my comfort zone, deleting it would be like throwing away an old blanket or my favourite (grubby) pair of gloves. And at the same time, too, I didn't want to leave it dormant for so long. Having a blog can be tiresome that way.

But what do you know? -here I am writing again. Because I am bored and jobless at work, for lack of a better reason.

Since I'm still struggling to recover from this prolonged writer's block, a quick update will do: I'm now back in Malaysia, interning with Accenture but based in ACNielsen in PJ, whiling away the hours til my conscience deems it "okay" to leave the office. We watched Transformers yesterday, me, Eng and Jin. It was good fun, because/in spite of the fact that there was sooo much profligate destruction! Oh and last Sunday we saw Vacancy, you know, that thriller starring Kate Beckinsale and Luke Wilson. I actually screamed twice in the cinema, can you believe that? After all the training I'd gotten watching Korean/Japanese/HK 'horror' flicks with Barathy and Justine, you'd think I'd be able to take a few scares but nooo... Apparently I was squeezing Eng's hand so much the blood couldn't circulate properly, haha. But anyhoo. Tomorrow I will be going back to Bentong for the weekend, I foresee more couch potato (in)activity. Channel 76 here I coooooome!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jin said...

you know the transformers' theme song? we used to debate if it was

'transformers, more than meets the eye' or 'transformers, robots in disguise' or 'transformers, o di di di baiiiiii'.....

6:29 PM  
Blogger may said...

ehh "robots in disguise" is actually quite good! hahaha

"o di di di baiiii"... not so.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

may tan jia hwei!!!! HUGGSSSS!!!!

glad to know that u're fine!! :D

and i can't believe u watched 'vacancy'! i thought the trailer looked so scary...reminded me of this australian movie called "wolf creek"...ee...scary scary...

sigh...looks like i better get back to reading about the heart..:(

miss ya loads may hwei! :D xxx


so much love,
j.wo

7:12 PM  
Blogger surfgod said...

hey hey ... you're back in malaysia. it'd be good to meet up. i haven't really chatted with u in ages. and i do mean ages. seeing u once in awhile in DUMC does not count. ha ha! drop me an email with your number and i'll get in touch with u. chris.leow@gmail.com ... u can mail me there.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

milf big naturals cumfiesta mike's apartment